Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, April 15, 2012

15th scrapbooking sketch 15 april 2012

Time for the 15th April 2012 scrapbooking challenge!
Using sketch 9 – April showers bring May flowers – scrap about a rainfall, or storm.  Perhaps the weather ruined your plans, or perhaps you were experiencing a drought or dry well and were relieved to see the heavens open.  Or you can scrap about anything in the springtime, how it makes you feel after the long winter, new life, whatever speaks of this time to you!! You might not want to scrap about your garden though, as you may be doing that soon here – hint, hint!!
 Please use this sketch for inspiration:




Our design team put together some awesome layouts to inspire you:





our guest designer Georgia Heald!!!!

We are still playing for this month's gift certificate!!! You have until the end of the month to play along with the 1st and 15th challenges this month!!



4 comments:

  1. I do really love your challenge! I didn't participate in the first one, but I felt so inspired by this one, that I couldn't resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a CHALLENGE INDEED!! I think it's a difficult sketch, so I couldn't say no to it and made a page with it! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, made it in under the wire! Love this sketch!!! For some reason, though (probably my fault) I ended up entering it under the April 1 challenge as well - woops! Can you delete that one? Sorry 'bout that, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, Not sure if I missed seeing the winners for this challenge. If I have can you please send me the link so I can see. I've looked here but can't seem to find anything so I may not be looking in the right place on the blog.

    ReplyDelete